They also include flights (apart from the Brno MotoGP™ and, of course, the British Grand Prix™ and MotoGP™), return airport transfers (unless car hire is included) and 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation for the duration of your stay.
Where car hire is included, we only ever offer zero-excess insurance to give complete peace of mind.
And for the British Grand Prix™ and MotoGP™ we include on-site car accommodation and car parking so you don’t have to prepare yourself for the queues getting in and out of Silverstone each day.
These are what we call the basics and are key to any package.
Want something a bit different?
- Thank you Nicola & Craig for the fantastic Canadian GP 2014 which was organised well. The hotel was well located, the flights times were brilliant and the transfers went well with very friendly & professional drivers. All the pre event information was helpful & meant that we experience no problems or unnecessary stresses. The service provided from the initial enquiry to leaving for the GP was supreme & we would recommend yourselves to anyone wishing to have a fantastic GP holiday. We are already looking at booking another GP for 2015 as were so impressed. Thank you so muchSarah P, Kidderminster (Canadian GP – June 2014)
- I am writing to let you know that we had a fantastic time in Nice and Monaco. You and your team made it easy for us to enjoy, as it was so well organised. The flight was on time, David the Driver, from the Airport to the Hotel was friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The Hotel was in a perfect position for restaurants, shops, beach and the train station. It was also clean, comfortable, breakfast good and the staff friendly. The Grand Prix seats on the Saturday and Sunday were perfect. What a fantastic weekend, we have not got anything negative to say. Thankyou again, we will definitely use you in the future.S. Tooze (2014 Monaco Grand Prix)
- Hi Nicola, Craig & the Team, Just a quick note to say a big thank you for arranging a super weekend for us at the Spanish Grand Prix. We had a great time, very nice hotel, perfect instructions for getting to & from the circuit, great grandstand seats. The transfer from the airport to the hotel was a little chaotic, but it all got sorted in the end. The transfer back was perfect. Lewis Hamilton did the business, the engine sounds improved in real life but the support GP2 & GP3 races surpassed them for a better sound, hopefully Bernie can get them tweaked. Thanks again for a fabulous weekend, you even sorted the weather. Well done.C. Parr (2014 Spanish Grand Prix)
- Have just returned from the Spanish Grand Prix. The whole package was excellently organised with no problems encountered. The flights, transfers, hotel and information provided were excellent, not to mention the great grandstand tickets at the track. Nice touches as well included Motorsportstravel checking with us to see if everything was well while on the trip. Will definitely come straight back to motorsportstravel without hesitation for future motor sports events we may wish to attend. Thanks for providing such a memorable experience.M. Durbridge (2014 Spanish Grand Prix)
- We have just returned from the Grand Prix. We had a wonderful time. Everything went smoothly for us. The airport transfers were very good and our hotel was excellent. The package that Craig arranged for us was superb. Our seats in the grandstand were perfect, the views were excellent and we have some super photos.We would certainly consider booking with you again for any future events, the personal service and the attention to detail was excellent. Thank you for providing us with a special experience that we will always remember.CE & ME
- Just wanted to let you know that we had an amazing time at San Marino for the MotoGP. Everything went to plan. Even though we hadn’t booked a room with a sea view, the hotel were very accommodating and gave us a corner room with an amazing view of the sea. Even though the British riders didn’t do too well, the racing was very exciting. Hope to do it all over again another time. Thanks very much for your help with the booking, I would certainly have no doubt in recommending your company.SJ
Your package price includes return flights from most major UK airports (except British Grand Prix™, British MotoGP™ & Brno MotoGP™). Please note that supplements may apply for regional airports. And we always include your luggage, even with low cost carriers.
Full weekend official tickets are included (except Monaco Grand Prix™ where we include Sunday tickets and Formula E™ tickets which are one-day only). And if you wish to upgrade your tickets then you only pay the difference in ticket price.
Hotel accommodation is included for the duration of your stay, and we only use 4 and 5 star accommodation.
We always include arrival and departure airport transfers to get you to and from your hotel, except for the British Grand Prix™ and British MotoGP™ and where car hire is included.
For the more difficult to reach races on the calendar, we include car hire for your convenience, always with unlimited mileage and zero-excess insurance. And we also send you an information pack with suggested routes to help you on your way.
We are both ABTA- and ATOL-bonded for your financial security.
A little bit about us…
As an independent company, we are not contracted to certain suppliers nor do we look to move people around to better our buying power; we choose to book every person and company on an individual basis. This allows us to be as flexible as you need and we can tailor a package around your requirements.